Monday, June 29, 2009

I loved VBS!


I went to VBS. My teacher's name was Miss Carver. She was very nice. She gave us a lot of candy. My friend Danny was at my table. VBS did a good play for us and raised money for kids in India. We got very very wet in the water games. Also we got to have a snack. Then we got to hear a bible story. When we were done with that we got to do a craft. Then music, memorizing verses, and prayer. Then we went home. It was only a week long. On the last day we had crazy hair day. Here is a picure of me and Mimi on crazy hair day.

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Micaiah! I'm glad to see that you had fun at VBS. Sounds like they kept you pretty busy. The picture of you and Mimi with your crazy hair is awesome.

    love you,

    Uncle George

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you just liked Miss Carver because she gave you lots of candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, so can you recite the memory verses to me? :)
    love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how come you didn't come that way to church on sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fun time! Love the pic of you and Mimi on crazy hair day!!
    Daisie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear how much fun you had at VBS. Sounds like that time was well spent. BTW, the hair really is quite crazy...good job:)

    ReplyDelete